Monday, April 30, 2007

July 4th continues, some ranting then Sun worship

I get to this place, and I just wanna tear at myself with a kitchen fork -- tear all the flesh off my bones that I may finally feel the breeze.

****

It's like a shit I can't take -- except I'm the shit & I'm the rectum & muscles trying all at once.

****

The Sun just broke through the clouds and toward my face, and I smiled and laughed, and tomorrow this will all be nothing.

****

I'm falling in love with the Sun. I've always been in love with it -- as a kid, barrel-chested & spindly-armed, my olive limbs dangling, I would hunch over at the beach, digging sand crabs. I would feel my back turning brown, I would feel the touch of the Sun. It warmed my chest and face, it sank in, and made me feel better. I've always been in love with the Sun.

No comments: