Thursday, April 5, 2007

17th, PM journaling continued

["Russ" is a friend that I traveled for over 6 months with not long before this gig a the lookout. We lived on the street, jumped trains, and wrote together. He is the man who inspired me to start actually writing, helped me get over the initial intimidation. He was a walking anachronism, living in the wrong century. More on him later.]

Russ has replaced some father-figure -- authoritarian inside me. I'm reading nearly exactly what he'd suggest I read, what he reads. The psychology books aren't his kind of stuff, though and I do like the books he suggested.

I will be more aware of what I'm reading and why, and follow my personal path from now on.

The lantern driving the moths crazy, their flight pushing them against the glass of the window.

No comments: